- Batch – 2018 -2020 & 2019 – 2021 that their online Classes will commence from 15th April 2020 (Wednesday).
- Online Admission Open 2020 – 2021 (Last Date – 31.01.2021)
- State Dispensary Doranda Ranchi Clinical Training => 06-09-2019 to 05-10-2019
- Community Health Center (P.H.C & C.H.C) Namkum Ranchi Clinical Training => 15.07.2019 to 14.08.2019
- Transit Points for Pulse Polio Immunization Program – 31.01.2021 to 02.02.2021
- Sadar Hospital Ranchi, Clinical Training – 06.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
- Practical Examination will start from => 04-01-2021
- Written Examination will start from => 14-12-2020
- Admission Open following schedule for ANM : 2019 – 2020 & 2020 – 2021
- Measles Rubella Program – 24-08-2018 to 08-09-2018
Welcome to Puskar Group
The Puskar school of Nursing Training is at the forefront of healthcare education. We lead excellence in health & nursing leadership through our innovative teaching, quality research, compassionate care and community service for our community in Jharkhand and the country. We are educating future healthcare providers, but more importantly serving as the “leadership pipeline” for faculty, clinical leaders and specialists.
With the increasing shortage of well-trained health care providers in Jharkhand and across the country, our school is committed to preparing students to meet the challenges of todays complex health care field. We offer the traditional Auxiliary Nurses & Midwifery (ANM)to students. Combined with the expertise of nationally recognized faculty and the opportunity for interdisciplinary collaboration, our students receive an education that prepares them to be nursing leaders.
Professional nursing is a significant component of quality healthcare and is considered vital to the National Health Care Delivery System. Nurses promote health, prevent diseases and help patients cope with illness. They collaborate with all members of the healthcare team to provide the necessary care for each patient as an individual. Nursing involves practices that are restorative, preventive and supportive in nature. World over there is an acute shortage of trained nursing staff.
To prepare an ANM who, under the direction of a registered nurse, is prepared to give basic nursing care at the community level/village with specific skills to fulfill health needs of the community. The faculty believe knowledge acquired by the ANM nurse is basic to all nursing.
To prepare skilled and effective Family Health Welfare to achieve the goals of National Rural Health Mission that aims at bringing about dramatic improvements in the health system and health status of the country.
Whether you’re in high school, the working world or are looking at a mid-career pivot, we invite you to contemplate one of our many programs. Call or email us at email@example.com
New admissions are going on
- Download Application Form
- Session = 2019 – 2020
- Session = 2020 – 2021
- Batches Completed => 2016 – 2018
- Batches Completed => 2017 – 2019
- Batches Started => 2018 – 2020
- Batches Started => 2019 – 2021
- ADMISSION OPEN FOR SESSION = 2019 – 2021 & 2020 – 2022
- Indian Nursing Council , New Delhi.
- Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council, Ranchi.
- (Department of Health Medical Education & Family Welfare) Govt of Jharkhand.